Saturday 16 February 2019

For Some Reason,

I must have hit every muddy puddle there was,


 so into the carwash, and all was well, next stop I called into a shop that fits dash cams and trackers, they will get back to me with a price at some time,

 then to Beckenham High Street, my mobile telephone was getting to be a nuisance, with calls being muddled and sometimes the telephone cutting off, well at .99 pence it was not going to last,

 so into Beckenham,

and the Carphone Warehouse, 

where I bought a Samsung J6, big mistake! the reception was no better, so I called EE, the provider and after the telephone cutting out twice on the engineers, they called me back in the landline, one of them finally remotely, (which I find amazing), wiped all of the information on my SIM and reinstalled all of the latest things that allow me to make calls, it now seems to work fine, if only I had done that with my .99 pence telephone I could have save myself buying the J6!

 in the evening we were out,

 to the Toby Carvery,

 at Eden Park, 

 for their daily carvery,

 'Cheers!', it is not quite the same with soda water, just as we started the meal a deafening fire alarm started, everyone was told not to panic, apparently the alarm had been playing up in the morning, and had decided to start again just as we sat down, I might have guessed it, me and electrics as Diana commented, above the incessant sound of the alarm, we ate in record time,

 it was a relief to get outside, what a shame as we were hoping to have a nice quiet meal, we decide against a dessert, it was just too noisy, we soon arrived home for a tea and some cakes from yesterday,

later in the evening I meet Steve at the club, after making the world right we said our goodbyes and I made my way home through the park, we watched a few quiz shows, one form the Poirot box and we were off to bed.


No comments: