Tuesday 26 February 2019

The Technician Arrived On Time,

and was soon installing the dash camera,


 just over 1 hour later the BlackVue DR750S-2CH was fitted, so we are going to try it out tomorrow,

 for today,

 a walk into town for myself,

 I needed to call into the copy shop to have a form that I downloaded printed, also Boots the chemist, next stop the bank, who for some reason had stopped sending statements, so one was printed for January,

 and walking back I posted it to our accountant, hopefully the bank will start to send them to him as usual,

arriving home we watched a few quiz shows in the late afternoon, after our evening meal it was feet up for a few from Murdoch Mysteries,

 and a late night Have I Got a Bit More Old News For You, a couple from Police Interceptors rounded the evening off and we were off to bed.


No comments: