Thursday 31 October 2019

Diana Was Off To Work Early,

so a day upstairs for myself,


 playing with some of the infrared photographs we have,

 the first red photograph is how the picture appears as it is taken by the Protech Photographic IR converted camera, above is how it looks after being color converted,

 I then add some colour,

 then a lot more,

 finally using a black and white mask,

 and giving the photograph a old fashioned look, not that the walkie talkie building was around when cameras produced the old look, 

 this next set is from York,

 in the gardens next to the museum,

 color added,

 a lot of extra colour,

 a black and white look,

 and the old camera and film look,


which I have to say I like the look of, still in York,the cathedral,

 and museum, 

 back to Beckenham, just as I was about to start my evening meal Diana arrived home from work, so a quick 'Cheers!', from myself, we then decided to watch a number of Poirot's, before calling it a night as the midnight hour approached, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: