Tuesday 15 October 2019

It Is Often Said That,

speed kills,


in my opinion it may be a contributing factor, but it is invariably the sudden stop that does all of the damage, in many instance once the accident has occurred providing the person/vehicle comes to a stop without hitting anything else, damage can be relatively minor, I am thinking of myself as I hurtled across the road, sliding on my back at a huge rate of speed, no problems at all, until I hit the telegraph pole, if it had not been there I would have come to rest a number of yards along the road, got up picked my bike up and continue as I normally do, off to work, it was the sudden stop that did the damage! but if anything went wrong with this speed attempt it would take quiet some time to slide to a stop, it is Bugatti and Michelin engineers, as well as driver Andy Wallace, who race a modified Chiron to 304.77 miles an hour, scary indeed, but I have to say inside the cab it just seems so normal, a tribute to the car and all concerned with it, video credit: Top Gear/ YouTube.


No comments: