Sunday 13 October 2019

Diana Was Off To Work,

and I was out shopping,


 the leaves on the trees really turning now,

 as I made my way firstly to the doctors surgery, walking through the area next to the church,

 where the fetes are held every few months,

 one of the council workers tiding up,

 he missed a few on the pavement,

 the second church in Beckenham still being worked on, I feel it could have been quicker to have pulled it down and started again, it has been worked on since before we arrived last year and the repairs still seem nowhere near completed, but there it is, the good news was that there was not a queue at the surgery, so sleve up and one flu jab later and I was on my way,

 walking past the flower shop in the High Street,


 to pick up some RO water,

  I had a look at he marine invertebrates that they had in stock, not that we need any more, some of the ones we have are nearly outgrowing the aquarium, so we must be doing something right! Diana called to say she had been asked to stay for another 4 hour at work, so I was upstairs to play infrared,

 the first set is of a fountain at Silverlake Vineyard, Pattaya, above as the photograph comes out of the camera,

 colour swapped,

 I played around a bit,

 and arrived at this image,

 which I then made black and white,

 and finally gave it an antique look,

 the next set is from the boat show at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club, near Pattaya, we went there 2 times, both in November 2015 and 2017, the image looked fine out of the camera,

 but when I colour swapped it, the color of the sky looked awful,

 so lots of fun for myself,

 I then went overboard with the color, (overboard, boats? well I thought it was funny!),

 back to black and white,

and on to an old look,

 so it was a Saturday meal by myself with just a sherry to keep me company,

 and naturally a few glasses of wine,

 towards 10.00 Diana called, so off into the poring rain,

we had a wet walk back, then feet up, a coffee for Diana, a Cinzano Bianco for myself, we chatted away and then we were off to bed.


No comments: