Wednesday 27 April 2022

I Am Only Making One Short Post Today,

as I am out early to visit Duncan,


back to Tuesday, it was a househusband day, hoovering the carpets, watering the plants and giving the glass of the aquarium a clean and a bit of dusting, cobwebs seem to expand so fast, the spiders must like it here! then the job I do not like, (I put it off last week) cleaning the glass shelves in the bathroom, we live in a hardwater area so in no time at all limescale builds up on them, and I am so worried about dropping and breaking one, but all went well, the some good news and bad news, first the good news my teeth had arrived at the dentist, then the bad news I could not just go to the surgery and collect them, they had to be given to me by a qualified dentist, the earliest appointment was on Friday at midday, but if I call tomorrow, Wednesday first thing there might be a slot after I return from Duncan's to call in, so I will telephone this morning on my way to see Duncan,

Diana returned in the afternoon, after our evening meal we had a evening of television, starting with Aussie Lobster Men, followed by Battebots an American spin off of the hugely popular Robot Wars, which brought us nicely on to a Misnomer Murder, and a New Tricks, rounding off the evening with one from Silent Witness before we were off of bed.


No comments: