Saturday 2 April 2022

Just By Watching Television,

a Bosnian man changed his life,


photograph Valerii Iavtushenko/Pixabay Stipe Petic, a 57-year-old Bosnian man with no Nordic background, watched the ‘Vikings’ TV series, after that his life would never be the same again, he started calling himself Ragnar Kavurson and making axes for a living, returning to his hometown of Tomislavgrad in southern Bosnia after ten years of working on construction sites in Germany, he changed his look to mimic that of a Nordic warrior of legend, and borrowing the name of his favorite Viking character, Ragnar, the “Bosnian Viking” started making intricately decorated Viking axes and shields,

photograph Más+Noticias, “The first season is my favorite. At first, I liked Ragnar’s personality but, to be honest, I like Lagertha too. She blew me away,” the Bosnian told AFP. “I had a lot of free time, because I live alone here, and then while watching the series I saw Ragnar’s ax, I liked it, and I wanted to make one just like it. ”

He has a job working as a driver for the regional government, but he dedicates all of his free time to his passion, making Viking axes and shields that he then sells for anywhere between 25 euros, at today's rate £21.10 or $27.65 and 300 euros, at today's rate £252.72 or $331.77 , “My life has turned 180 degrees. My goals are different,” the Bosnian Viking said. “I used to earn more money per day in Germany than I do now per month, but I wasn’t happy. Now I am happy.” so there you have it, you can turn your life around by watching television.


No comments: