Wednesday 13 April 2022

Now That Visiting Restrictions Have Been Lifted And Things Seem To Be Returning To Normal,

I will be calling down to see Duncan once a week or so,


but that does mean I will be only able to make one short post when I do, so today there will be just one post, Diana was on late shift, so we could have breakfast together before she left in the afternoon, and what better than a English fry up?

'Cheers!', with a mug of tea,

Diana will be leaving in a few hours, after she left I watched a couple of documentaries, 

after my evening meal I found a Blu-ray of the Borgia the 2011-2014 series that was still in it's plastic wrapping, so I thought I would watch a episode of that, although it did not have English subtitles I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so I watched 2 episodes, I followed that with a Midsomer Murder after which Diana returned home, so it was feet up for a chat, a coffee and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: