Saturday 30 April 2022

Yesterday Whilst In The Shop,

Graham asked if I could print a few things for him,


no sooner said than done, so back to the shop in the afternoon today, the cherry blossom now well past its best,

the antique shop closed for the day,

and here was a piece of luck, as I was there Steve called in for some RO water, so he dropped me off at home and called in for a coffee,

in the evening Steve and myself were out, we went to The Fox Inn at Keston,

we were going to watch a group we had watched a couple of times before, the Part Time Punks,

but this time with a guitar playing female singer,

and here they are,

the evening speed past, some songs I had not heard before, but in the second half lots of old favorites, we waited for our taxi out side, arriving home it was time for a coffee and a chat with Diana, and one from season one of Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: