Friday 8 April 2022

I Had A Busy Morning,

and a bit of a panic, 


the busy bit first, Mark called from Cambodia, we had not chatted for goodness knows how long, so we both caught up with all of the local news and friends that we were both still in touch with, then a major panic, I notice a damp patch behind the bathroom sink, sure enough there was a wet pipe leading up from the floor to the cold tap that was wet, we had a leak! the worry was that the water could drop onto the celling of the flat below, a hurried call to Robbie, who kindly said he would call in some time today, I finished the blog rather late, and watched television for the afternoon, Robbie called to say he would be round but it would be in the evening, so that was fine, I had put a towel around the pipe to soak up any water, the leak must have been there for some time as the pie had slime on it, thank goodness I noticed it before it became worse, 


after my evening meal I watched The Bubble, the film, allegedly a comedy, was about a group of actors and actresses stuck inside a pandemic bubble at a hotel as they attempt to complete a film, it was, I have to say as far as I was concerned totally lacking any sort of humour which it was supposed to have in spades, a waste of just over 2 hours of my life! then good news Robbie called round, there was a washer under the tap that had failed and in no time the problem was solved, after he left Diana arrived home so it was feet up, a coffee, a chat and a double helping of New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: