Wednesday 21 December 2022

No Train Strikes Today, (Wednesday),

so as soon as I have posted this I will be off to visit Duncan, 


so there will be only one post today, back to Tuesday, not a sign of snow or frost, what a difference a day makes!,

hardly a cloud in the sky,

as I made my way to the bank, just a few transactions there, I am still very dubious about Internet banking, everybody tells me how safe it is, and then I read about how many accounts have been compromised in the latest breach by hackers, into banks or retail establishments or organisations that trade online, this in November, having said that just a small one this month, so I stick to cheques and popping into the bank,

a walk along to the shop to drop off some printing for Graham, over the road to do some shopping there and back home,

past the Foxgrove Lodge Christmas tree, crikey it is not long now, just three days to Christmas

Rudolph looking nice,

in the afternoon sun,

a lone cyclist passed me on the way and then indoors, we watched a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, 

followed by a Giant Lobster Hunters

and a BattleBots, I am still amazed at how big the machines are that star in the show, and the amount of work that goes into producing them, great fun, after which Diana left for her second over night shift, for myself it was then a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks before I was off to bed.


No comments: