Sunday 11 December 2022

It Was Strange,

yesterday the fox and crows called round for a few peanuts,


today no sign of either of them, a good frost over night,

and a bit of mist, but no snow, Diana likes the cold and loves the snow, but still not a flake in this cold spell, I spent the day watering the plants, not that they need much at this time of the year, also a clean of the aquarium and watching a lot of YouTube, mostly 'fails',

in the late afternoon I settled down for a film, Troll, great special effects, but such a predictable story line, still it whiled away nearly 2 hours, 

after which it was a read and a sherry,

followed by a curry Diana had made for me, note to self, buy a bigger plate!

'Cheers!', in the evening Diana arrived home,

so out with the advent calendar, 

to day a mascara, we watched a New tricks then Diana went to bed as she was a tad tired, for myself one of my favourite comedians, Jeff Dunham,

in Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special, it was so seasonally funny and as a bonus Mr. Guitar Guy makes an appearance, if you have a chance take a look, Diana always says that Walter reminds her of me, I have no idea why, as it is Christmas and there is a chance of snow, making a snowman is on the cards, and with that I thought I would post this:

It snowed last night..

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - The TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

Merry Xmas to all :-) 

 the above was from Lynda Clarke https://www.quora.com/profile/Lynda-Clarke-13 many thanks, it is a bit sad when I think that most of the above could be true! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Stan and Diana, and with that I was off to bed.



No comments: