Sunday 18 December 2022

Our Dripping Cold Water Kitchen Tap,

had gotten slightly worse,


and as Rob was at Kathrine's in one to the other flats he was asked to call in and repair our dripping tap, so out with all of the bags and cleaning fluids under the sink, in no time it was completed, and in rather neat touch he also replaced the washer, or cartridge as it is now, in the hot water tap as well, of course I should say when he called the tap stopped dripping, is that not just always the way!

Diana was on late shift tonight, so we had a good old English fry up,

'Cheers!', with a mug of tea,

after Diana left for work in the afternoon I decided to take the micro SIM card out of my old telephone and copy the music to Windows Media Player, then I could chose what to copy to my newer (4 year old) telephone, all went well but it took an age, then disaster when I removed the SIM card none of the songs would play, not to be defeated I then opened a folder on the desktop page and copied the music to that and then imported the music into Windows Media Player, great it all worked, they were all in the player, but when I moved the folder into the recycle bin, all of the music disappeared again! I started again, but then read the fine print in the pop up box,

which stated, "when you include a folder in a library, the files appear in the library but continue to be stored in the original location" now why did I not read that first and save myself a wasted afternoon?

in the evening a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!,

tonight I finished Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence, and a good read it was too, as it happens I had read the book before and made a post about the book in September,

tonight a sandwich before Diana returned from work,

it was another night of two advent presents, again last night we had forgotten to open one,

 
for tonight a moisturizer and a eyebrow crayon, we watched one from New Tricks, and rounded off the evening with a Poirot before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
Believe after all the makeup surprises, Diana could open up a make over makeup salon given her great inventory!!! As Alley said, she will be well supplied on makeup for 2023 and won’t have to worry about the price creeping up due to inflation!
Stay warm and enjoy the season!
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, the good news is that the inventory is going to get bigger over the next few days! bring back the snow!, best regards for a Merry Christmas, Stan and Diana.