Sunday 25 December 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

over the next few days I will only be making one short post a day,


as everybody will be with their families and friends, in the afternoon Diana called on her way home from work, I meet her at the bus stop loaded down with shopping, in the afternoon my normal househusband thing as Diana prepared for Christmas,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

Diana had brought home two salmon mousse and served them with warmed sourdough bread,

'Cheers!',

for our main course a roast chicken, with a really nice touch, German pancakes, my mother being German often made them, these were not as good as Mum's but they certainly reminded me of them,

I had to have another 'Cheers!'

eyes down and tuck in, after our meal it was feet up for a film, for tonight,

it was Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, we did not know that this was a squeal to Knives Out, I guess we should have watched that one first, but there it is, as it has just been released I will not comment on the film, other to say we both enjoyed it, we rounded off the evening with a New Tricks, and with that we were off to bed, but once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! to everybody, and do not eat too much over the holiday! (I know I will).


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
Alley and I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas!!! We hope Santa was good to you both.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2023!!!
John and Alley
Boerne TX.

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, a Merry Christmas to you both, as I type this our day with Steve and Kai will be posted, and what a day we had! All of the very best for the New Year, Stan and Diana.