Wednesday 14 December 2022

No More Snow Overnight,

but there was a touch of frost,


and a few more footprints from Mr. Fox, 

I accompanied Diana to Waitrose/John Lewis,

nobody playing tennis today,

we had a parcel to pick up,

not many Christmas trees left,

and here it is, Diana went to the bus stop to go to work,

I made my way past Foxgrove Lodge,

the sign still snow covered,

as was Rudolph,

grey skies, maybe some more snow overnight?

past the snail mail box,

the snow not melted along this part of the path home,

I spent the rest of the afternoon wrapping presents,

all ready for the big day, after a couple of quiz shows I had my evening meal, after which it was a Simpsons, a Aussie Lobstermen followed by a BattleBots, midway through a Midsomer Murder Diana arrived home, 

so a coffee and a chat as Diana wrapped her presents and popped them under the tree, then feet up for our evening film,

  Clash of the Titans, the 1981 release, although dated, for the time Ray Harryhausen's special effects were so good, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: