Saturday 10 December 2022

If You Have Ever Wished You Had Devine Powers,

this could be the game for you,


image SimulaM/Steam, ‘I Am Jesus Christ’, is a controversial video game that literally lets you play as Jesus, the game puts you in the shoes of the Son of God, from your birth to the resurrection, allowing you to perform all sorts of biblical miracles, meet your disciples and other characters, and even battle Satan, the game is said to feature over 30 biblical miracles and 60 iconic characters to interact with over the course of at least 10 hours of gameplay, a playable mini version of I Am Jesus that recently became available on Steam, you will have to wait a little longer for the full game, SimulaM only released this short to give people a taste of what the game is like and hopefully keep them interested,

so far, I Am Jesus Christ has ‘mostly positive’ user reviews on Steam, with most of the negative feedback focusing on how poorly the game is optimized (low frame rate, bugs, etc.) and biblical inaccuracies, for example, one player took issue with Mary’s apparent age in the game, “Mary was only 13 when she had Jesus, so the version of Mary with adult Jesus should not look nearly as old as she does, she would be 43,” the Steam user wrote, but I am thinking that showing a 13 year kid giving birth to a child would upset some people, so I guess some latitude has to be given, now the bad news, it looks like the full I Am Jesus Christ game is still a few years away, so I will have to continue to dream that I can turn water into wine!


No comments: