Friday 2 December 2022

The First Day,

of Diana's advent calendar,


only 23 to go before Christmas! I should say that today, Friday, is Diana's day off, so I will only be making this one post today as we will be out going to London, back to Thursday,

and the first one out of the box was, 

a lipstick,

after Diana had left for work I decided to add these CDs to my music collection, Graham had given them to me the last time I was in the shop, many years ago newspapers would give out free CDs in an attempt to boast circulation, and Graham had kept these, except the Iggy Pop one that I had bought, one thing I hate nowadays is that when you buy music and change providers, or what ever it is, you lose the music you have paid for, I always buy the CD or CD sound track of the film I like, that way the music is mine, forever, for some strange reason some of these to a long time to rip, but eventually I had them added and as it happens I am listening to them now as I type the blog, in the afternoon after a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal I watched,

iBoy, a sort of new take on Death Wish, but here a young chap, always the underdog, due to a set of unfortunate circumstance finds he can tune in, and ultimately control any electrical device, it was quite good as it happens and thankfully did not go too over the top, after Diana arrived home and a coffee and chat it was time for a New tricks, which we followed by a Have I Got More News for You before we were off to bed.


No comments: