Tuesday 13 December 2022

What A Difference A Day Makes,

we had some over night snow,


and nice it looked too,

and it was everywhere,

Mr. Fox had been around, but he did not show up whilst I was typing the blog,

Diana had already left for work, and sent me this selfie as she walked to the bus stop,

 for myself I had a trip to Bromley to exchange our CO2 cylinder for our soda water and to do a little shopping, the snow had not settled in the front of the house,

or the gravel at the back of the house,

hopefully there will be some more tomorrow, selfish I know with everyone trying to get to work, 

but for Diana and myself,

we like the snow so much,

it does not seem to have stop the postman's van or him from delivering,

grey skies as I passed the snail mail box,

I walked towards the bus stop,

the road and path cleared of snow as it did not settle,

passing Foxgrove Lodge at the entrance to the park,

the sign looking very Christmassy,

no skaters on the rink this morning.

but it had settled on this part of the churchyard,

I waited for the 227 to take me to Bromley,

arriving there not many Christmas shoppers,

the tree did look nice with its snow topping,

into and out of Lakeland, cylinder exchanged,

a quick look at the wrapped present opposite the shop, then some shopping,

before making my way past The Partridge and home,

I decided to walk through the bottom end of the park to go home,

so along Westgate Road,

Westgate Lodge looking nice,

but I thought I would give the photograph a bit of extra sky,

turn left at the end of Westgate,

and I was on the home stretch,

the trees looking so nice,

with their covering of snow, but in this photograph,

again I decided to give a bit of colour to the sky,

not long now before a mug of hot tea and biscuits, I spent the afternoon wrapping presents, in the evening after my meal I watched a Midsomer Murder, during which Diana arrived home,

so time for the advent calendar reveal,

a mascara, 

we rounded off the evening with Virtuosity, a villain in a virtual world arrived in the actual world, and embarks on a killing spree, it appears only one cop can stop him, but can he? great special effects and quite enjoyable, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: