Tuesday 2 February 2021

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

for myself I was also out later in the morning,


making my way through the groups of people walking in the park,

I was on my way to pick up some paperwork from Kingfisheries in Croydon Road, Beckenham,

next into a nearly deserted Beckenham High Street,

on to the bus and in to Bromley to join the queue outside Lloyds Bank, 1 hour and five minuets later and I was on my way back to the shop and home,

where one of the foxes and crows were waiting for some peanuts,

one of the crows got too close to the peanuts and was chased off,

one of the squirrels also got too close,

but was not as quick as the crows,

getting too close to the fox, the same rules apply to that of sky diving, if at first you do not succeed, give up, in the evening Diana was home, after our meal it was feet up for a film, 

for tonight Diana choose Frankenstein, the 1994 release, which we had seen before, but was well worth revisiting,

 then time for some comedy as we watched Are You Being Served?, which was great fun,

followed by the latest episode of Cornwall, This Fishing Life, series 2, and we were not disappointed, it was as good as the first series, if not better, we rounded the evening off with one from New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed. 


No comments: