Saturday 12 March 2022

Both Steve And Myself,

needed some RO water,


so he very kindly called round to pick me up, we meet at the junction in the park, it was a bit of a grey day,

we managed to park opposite the antique shop,

just outside of Kingfisheries, and were soon filling up our containers with RO water, Steve needed 4 large containers as his aquariums are huge,

whilst there I had a look at some of the aquariums for sale, these flat sided,

bow fronted,

and a bow fronted corner unit,

also Graham pointed out this pair of angelfish that were spawning, their eggs on the leaf of a plant, Steve called in for a coffee when he dropped me off,

all to soon it was time for a read and a sherry,

my meal for this evening,

a beef bourguignon pie,

'Cheers!',

eyes down and tuck in,

next off to the club, where I meet up with Steve and chatted the night away,

I arrived home at the same time as Diana, so it was feet up for Tales Of Terror, three of them in fact, all stories adapted from the work of Edgar Allen Poe, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: