Tuesday 1 March 2022

There Are Of Course,

thousands of tattoo artists,


and every so often I find one whose work I really enjoy looking at, all images © Joanna Swirska, 


and this is the work of one of them, Polish tattoo artist Joanna Swirska,

all of her work features creatures and nature,

often covering an entire upper arm or calf, the tattoos are whimsical in both subject matter and style,

Swirska, who’s known as Dzo Lama, lives in the Karkonosze mountains and works between Jelenia Gora and Wroclaw, 

where she runs Nasza Tattoo Shop. Her books are closed until July, but keep an eye out for future openings on her Instagram,

You can also pick up prints, mugs, and other goods adorned with her illustrated characters on Etsy, as for myself, nice though they are, I think I have left it a little late in life!


No comments: