Thursday 17 March 2022

I Am Only Making One Post This Morning,

as I will be out first thing,


to catch the first of two trains to visit Duncan at the nursing home in Sevenoaks, back to Wednesday, it was time for the cars MOT (Ministry Of Transport) test, it is basically a road worthy test that vehicles over a certain age have to have every year, so I dropped the car off at Eden Park Garage,

into the café next door for a latté coffee,

I had the place to myself,

an hour or so later good news, just the £50.00 test fee to pay, but I was told that next year I will most probably need two new front tyres,

arriving home in the late afternoon after doing some shopping, the gardeners were giving the communal garden a grass cut,

in the evening a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

for my evening meal a pork loin roast with sage and onion stuffing,

eyes down and tuck in, Diana arrived home later so it was feet up for a Lewis and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: