Wednesday 9 March 2022

I Had A Bit Of A Busy Day,

firstly it took me till the middle of the afternoon,


to resized and publish the three posts of our visit to Oxford, I also did the househusband thing, today being the day I dread, as well as hovering, watering the plants, it also entailed cleaning the 6 glass shelves in the bathroom, I am so frightened that I will drop one of them and it breaks, but thankfully all went well, as I was typing the blog Mr. Tony called from Thailand and we chatted away, 

it is difficult to see from the above photograph, but a leak developed in the cellar, as I was at home and had keys to the cellar I let the plumber in, we traced the leak to the central heating system in the flat above, so that was repaired and the plumber was on his way, which was nice as by now it was time for my evening meal, after which Diana arrived home from work, so it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: