Friday 4 March 2022

I Am Only Making One Small Post Today,

as I will be leaving early to take a couple of trains to see Duncan,


back to Thursday, Diana was on late shift, so we had breakfast together, a bacon sandwich and a mug of tea for myself,

maple syrup covered pancakes for Diana with bananas, and a little cream, well Diana said it was a shame not to use it all up! I had been working on the blog before breakfast and continued after Diana left, it took some time, I posted the last post at 3.00 in the afternoon, and as I always say after we visit somewhere for the day, I must stop taking so many photographs! after finishing the blog I watched a couple of documentaries, followed by my evening meal and a couple of quiz shows, then feet up for a film,

 The Other Guysreleased in 2010 it is a comedy spoof concerning buddy cops, so funny and it appears no expense was spared on special effects, and what a cast! Will FerrellMark WahlbergMichael KeatonSamuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson to name just a few,


I followed that with another film that seemed to have a endless budget for special effects, Monster Hunters, this film more recent, released in 2020, what monster film! huge monster stalk the dessert landscape, I can not imagine why more was not made of this movie on release, if you like this sort of sci-fi I find it hard to beat, none stop action from the go, Diana arrived home so it was feet up for couple of New Tricks, tonight they were showing two back to back, and with the end of the second one, we were off to bed.


No comments: