Monday 28 February 2022

Sunday Has Raced Around Again,

I just do not know where the times goes,


a slight change of pace today,

I decided on a white wine, after a read and a sherry,

for starters, chicken noodle soup,

'Cheers!',

gammon ham with gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

and for dessert, sticky toffee pie,

with cream delicious!

time for Diana's Valentine Day's chocolate rose,

another 'Cheers!',

as Diana tucks into her rose, after lunch time for a movie,

we had watched this one a long time ago, this is what I wrote then, 'we really did not know what to make of this one, Lost In Space, I remember the series in the mid 1960's but in this film I do not know who it was intended for, cuddly alien for the kids which looked terrible for the adults, but scary creatures and a plot sure to upset the kids but great for Mums and Dads', in the evening we followed that with a Columbo, a Midsomer Murder and rounded the evening off with a Have I Got More News For You, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: