Thursday 10 February 2022

Tuesday, Diana Was At Work,

meanwhile I had a few things to do in town,


it was not as cold as I thought it was going to be,

the flowers in Foxgrove Lodge garden not opening yet, 

having said that the Rhododendrons are starting to bud,

I made my way past the green,

new for this week, or I should say I do not remember seeing them before, garlands around the entrance to Agora,

two stops in one photograph, firstly I had to call into the post office, having received Diana's new bio-metric card we had to send the old one back by registered post, it is a £1,000 fine if you do not send it back or it is lost! I guess it somehow could be cloned by people smugglers, next stop Boots the chemist, to pick up my new medication,

I was running low on spiced rum, so into Lidl to pick a few bottles up and a few other bits and pieces,

just before Lidl, the florist with a timely reminder of the time of year,

after Lidl I decided to walk to the bank, I am still not on to Internet banking, I still keep hearing how so many hundreds of thousands of people's details are hacked, so it is paper bank statements and a cheque book for me, but it means that I only receive one statement a month, so once every so often I call in for a print out, so into the bank I went, wait a second you are there before me! "I am sorry the printer has just stopped working, the engineer will be here tomorrow to repair it", why could the printer not wait just one more day before going mustang?

so home through the park,

I decided to look at the mushrooms, they seem to be doing well, so I removed the plastic covering them as requested, we shall wait and see if any do in fact grow over the next month or so, also I should have mentioned the garage called back, the car is booked in for its service first thing Friday morning,

the roses even nicer today, when Diana returned home from work it was feet up for a film on Netflix,

 a comedy version of Holmes & Watson, the critics and theater going audience panned the film, we both thought it was so funny, we rounded off the evening with a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: