Friday 25 February 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as I am out early to visit Duncan,


Diana was on late shift, so I joined her on the walk to the bus stop,

Diana off to work,

for myself off to the bank opposite the war memorial and Odeon,

whilst on the bus there was a huge hailstorm,

which thankfully finished by the time I reached Bromley,

but it had driven many of the shoppers into shops,

the stalls deserted,

not an ideal day to have your goods on display,

I passed the entrance to The Glades,

on my way to Lakeland to exchange our CO2 cylinder,

next into The Glades itself,

to drop off our used pods from the Nespresso machine, our bit to save the planet!

last stop Lidl for a few bits and pieces,

back to a very sunny Beckenham as I walked past the churchyard,

but by the time I got to the park, dark clouds had appeared,

and the lawn was soon getting covered with hailstones,

although it does not look it, the clouds were so dark,

whilst at the window I took another photograph of one of the orchids,

in fact most are putting on a good show on the window sill, also I noticed that Diana had sent me a short video, she was so happy when the hailstones arrived this morning,

after my evening meal it was feet up for a movie, Blood Bath at the House of Death

a totally crazy, zany British movie, staring Kenny Everett, after which Diana arrived home so it was time for a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: