Saturday 19 February 2022

I Spent Most Of Yesterday,

posting the blog,


I keep saying that I should not take so many photographs, but seeing so many wonderful treasures in the V & A I just could not help myself, on to the evening, a read and a sherry,  

we brought some of the roast meats home with us from our Chinese meal, so that was it for myself,

eyes down and tuck in,

next out of the park,

past the Pearl,

and church and on to the bus,

to meet Steve in the Moon & Stars, the worst of the storm was over, but the buses still terminated here in Penge, the bus station at the top of the hill at Crystal Palace had been closed,

we chatted the night away,

over the road to the bus stop for myself and a walk home for Steve,

arriving back in Beckenham, a walk past the church,

tonight all of the lights working, so it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder before we were off to bed.


No comments: