Wednesday 23 February 2022

I Had A Busy Day,

I left before Diana,


in a strange quirk of fate, within a month both our accountant and financial adviser were retiring,

so into town,

past the war memorial and into the new accountants with forms received from the Inland Revenue, (IRS), allowing him to correspond with them, next stop our financial adviser, with more forms for the new accountants to act on our behalf, forms signed and I was on my way to visit Steve who lived nearby,

along the way,

there were so many crocuses,

it just goes to show how well they grow in the area,

it is just a pity that in the park people park their cars next to, or on the verges, and then trample them to death when they get out of their cars,

I had a look in Cator Park, as I passed it,

on the other side of the fence,


nearing Steve and Kai's home on the other side of the road, more trees with their spring flowers, after a coffee Steve very kindly gave me a lift home, where it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows before my evening meal, Diana arrived home, after watching a New Tricks we decided on a film, 

All At Sea, also titled Wide Blue Yonder, it is a black comedy, a dying friend wanted to be buried at sea, so plans are afoot to get around the authorities, funny in places but with stars like Brian Cox, Lauren Bacall and James Fox, it could have been so much better/funnier, as that finished we were off to bed.


No comments: