Thursday 17 February 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Again Today,

as it is Diana's day off and we will be going to London,


back to Wednesday, Diana was on early shift, I was out to see Duncan in the nursing home,

it was a nice day,

as I made my way to the station,

tickets bought I made my way across the road bridge, the footbridge was closed for repairs,

I soon arrived at Sevenoaks station where Rainham Steve picked me up,

we drove to the nursing home,

Rainham Steve,

and myself, now that some visiting restrictions have been lifted we can now visit Duncan more often,

but some restrictions are still in place,

masks, gloves and aprons are de require, also an appointment has to be made, proof of covid jabs and a stick up the nose test has to be performed for each visit,

the home is really nice, with seating and dayrooms, as well as a dinning room,

we chatted the afternoon away, in the late afternoon I was making my way back past the now disused footbridge,

the rhododendrons looking nice as they start to flower in the Foxgrove Lodge garden,

the skies now starting to cloud over,

where cars do not park,

there is a nice show of crocuses,

Diana arrived home shortly after myself, and it was soon time for a read and a sherry,

during the evening I finished Piracy, Tides & Flying Foxes,


the above gives a good idea as to what is in store for the reader,

for our starters chicken liver pate,

"cheers!',

a bottle of bubbly for tonight,

easy does it!

Diana chose a sea bass for her main course,

for myself a pan fried wagyu steak,

delicious!

another; Cheers!',

and a glass for Diana,

for dessert,

a Christmas pudding,

with cream and flaming brandy, we listened to music for most of the evening but rounded off the night with a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: