Sunday 15 October 2023

After Diana Had Left For Work,

I did a bit of work for the shop, making a few labels for goods to sell,


in the afternoon I made another short video of Neil and myself fish hunting in India, we made our way to what was supposed to be a lake, but to the amazement of our guard it had almost dried out! 

next stop for us were the sleeping quarters and home for rangers, who patrol the area looking for poachers,

 I also had a close look at a tree that had been taken over by a strangler vine,

before mounting our elephant,

I was the tiger bait at the rear!

 to look for India's one horned rhinoceros, (Rhinoceros unicornis), 

we were told the two together,

 were mother and daughter, I am sorry the video is a bit jumpy, but our elephant did not understand the importance of standing still! 

 and I had to included a baby Jumbo!

 
anyway I hope you enjoy the video, 

it was then time for my read, sherry,

 and evening meal, for tonight chicken noodle and sweetcorn soup, 'Cheers!', 

after which it was The Swan, another short film by Wes Anderson based on a story by Roald Dahl, which I followed with,

 Spiderhead, it took a bit of time to get into it, great cast, effects, sets, etc, but for myself, not a film I would watch again, after which Diana returned home, so a hot chocolate a nightcap for myself a Midsomer Murder and we were then off to bed.


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
Just wondering if your Vicks Vapor Rub worked on blocking your spider invasion? Never heard of that solution before. The fall weather has them on the move here too!!
We liked your Indian video today-you really hit some rural country!
Stay warm…..and Diana-don’t work too hard!
Regards
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, the Vick works very well, but if you do not like the smell a mixture of 50/50 water and white vinegar works as well, just use a spray bottle to apply, the good news is that some of the ones inside have put up 'For Sale' signs on the web! It is amazing how so near home we can get lost in country lanes, we had a great time, as it happens we had our first frost a day or so ago, so woollen hat on from now on when going out, I make a fuss of Diana when she is home, she really does work so hard, but she says she does not mind as she had a 10 year holiday when we were staying in Thailand! best regards Stan and Diana.