Wednesday 18 October 2023

No Train Strike Today,

so first thing as soon as I make this post I will be out,


as it is Wednesday to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday I had a sort of busy day, the scaffolders were back to remove more of the scaffolding, and work had started on making new drain covers around the building, this the major one as it also doubles up as a rain guard for the windows in the 2 rooms in the cellar that house the electricity and gas meters, 

there are several smaller drains to be covered almost one for every flat plus of course the rain water drains, 

they are making a good job of this one, as I am the only person here today I had to keep going up and downstairs as I take photographs for some of the absente landlords, there were several queries as work progressed, still think of the exercise I was getting going up and downstairs! Diana arrived home in the afternoon, so a coffee and a chat and a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal,

 then BattleBots! this was the continuation of the 2022 championship,

 for the Giant Nut, photograph Facebook, next it was a Antiques Road trip followed by a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana was off to bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself a double helping of Have I Got More News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: