Thursday 5 October 2023

Diana Was Already At Work,

as she was on another early shift today,


for myself once I had completed my usual start to the day,

I was out to Kingfisheries, a few things I had ordered had arrived and I had to drop them off, then back to town, 

I popped into Marks & Spencer's on the way back and then crossed the road to the churchyard, the cyclamen looking nice,

also there a squirrel,

and as I had some peanuts on me, I gave a few to him,

AKA a long haired tree rat with good PR,

past the green,

and into the park,

and this is what I popped into M & S for, a advent calendar for featuring coffee instead of chocolates for Diana, who arrived home just before myself,

Diana had been shopping too, a Godfather steak was in the kitchen, 28 ounces, enough for more than a few meals, beef sandwiches and beef stew on the horizon for us!

time for a sherry and a read,

followed by chicken liver pate with slices of cucumber, red skinned onions and pickle,

time to tuck in,

next the steak, with sauce for Diana,

sans sauce for myself,

'Cheers!',

we rounded off the meal with strawberries and cream,

after our meal,

photograph IMDB it was time for another episode of Trawlerman, which we both enjoyed, before a couple from Midsomer Murder, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: