Saturday 28 October 2023

Today Was The Day The Top Half Of Our Window Would Be Replaced,

although the top part of the window looked good from the inside,


 on the outside it was rotten, I should say I am only making one post today as I am helping Graham out in the shop, back to the window,

in no time at all, 

the old window was out,

and new one fitted, the cost? £1,404.00 which seems a tad expensive, but I guess it had to be made to a certain standard, good job we did not need the top and the bottom one replaced! in the afternoon I had some printing to do for Graham, 

for our evening meal after a read and a wine a real treat, Diana had decided to make chicken feet soup that I like so much, I never tried of eating it when we lived in Thailand,

this is the stall we would buy it from,

and there they are, chickens feet, delicious!

but Diana used chicken legs,

plus all of the other ingredients that are used in it, on with the beansprouts and peppers, it really was so nice, we then watched the final of BattleBots, after which I was out to meet Steve in the club,

a few people playing tennis this evening,

I made my way to the club house where we chatted the night away, as it happens there was a football match on unfortunaly the local team, Crystal Palace lost, after saying our goodbyes we made a move for our homes,

as Diana has another early start she had already gone to bed, for myself I watched All Quiet On The Western Front, the 2022 version, a great movie, especially at the end of the film, where man's vanity cost so many needles lives, and before I forget, remember the clocks go back at 02.00AM tomorrow, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: