Tuesday 10 October 2023

Diana Was On Late Shift Today,

so I had a quiet day until she left for work,


after which I had a clean up of the bathroom window and shelves, in the afternoon I had a play at making another video of our travels in India, as we continued our journey we watched some of the fisherwomen,

this is one of the baskets that they use to catch fish, not for the aquatic trade, but to eat, we then went for some time in a canoe, before going back to the SUV, then the fun began, I had found a few stills of this part of our trip, 

two canoes lashed together were need for us to cross the Brahmaputra River,

a tad of throttle to get on, 

than a quick dab of the brakes to stop!


looking up river, 

we started being poled across,

on the other side,

off,

and up, with a lot of help!

why was it always my turn to dig out the SUV when everyone else was not around? I should mention that in the rainy season all of this would be under water, 

and here is the video, after my evening meal I watched a sci-fi film,

Bigbug, a French film with dubbed English, it was quiet enjoyable as it happens, a family and friends are, for their own protection, locked in a house, 

meanwhile the Yonyx robots, above, who all share the same facial features and are extremely physically powerful, equipped with lasers and infrared vision, are starting to take over, I have seen this robot a number of times, but this is the first time I have found out where he comes from, after which Diana arrived home from work, so a hot chocolate for Diana and a coffee for myself as we watched a Midsomer Murder, many of these we have watched before but such a long time ago, and just occasionally, like this evening, there is one we missed the first time around, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: