Wednesday 11 October 2023

It Is Wednesday Already!

the time just seems to fly by, 


back to Tuesday I will only be making one post today, and as soon as I have posted it, I will be on my way to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, Diana left for work in the afternoon, she was on late shift today, after she left I started on part 13 of the trip Neil and myself made to India, looking for new species of fish for the aquatic trade, we visited Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh, all in the top north eastern part of India, in the video we are looking at the Brahmaputra River, the rocks in bags are to stop bank erosion, whilst in the village we had a look at a few fish, then a young lad brought us a few interesting specimens,

like this one, all unfortunately known to the aquatic trade, it was then a case of getting the boat ready, or I should say making it a bit drier inside!

by the river side a deity, I do not know which one, but with blood and body parts all over it, it looked a bit gruesome, on to the boat we were going to look at a lake that might hold something new, we started our walk looking at a tree with our guard, I was sure I could hear a small animal inside of it, we started our walk, we were hoping to see a new species, we will arrive at the lake in the next video, I have to keep the videos short or I can not upload them on to our blogsite, 

after my evening meal I watched the usual quiz shows and then a 1 hour BattleBots

which I followed with a film by Wes Anderson of a Roald Dahl book, The Rat Catcher, which I quite enjoyed, next a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana returned home, so it was a double helping of Have I Got a More News For You which were playing back to back, before we were off to bed.


No comments: