Sunday 29 October 2023

Blog Posted And I Was Out,

into a slightly cold but rainy day, 


a walk to the number 54 bus stop,

and I was soon alighting at This 'N' That by the bus stop,

next to the florists, 

over the road Kingfisheries, where I will be helping Graham for today as Carl is on holiday, I left at 5.00 and was kindly given a lift home by Steve who was driving nearby, he and Kai had been to Wing Yip, and knowing that Diana liked these, 

bought her a huge bucket of them, as it happens I like them too!

next time for a read and a sherry,

before our starter of tempura prawns,

'Cheers!',

for our main course, slices of pork loin with all of the trimmings with gravy for Diana, 

sans gravy for myself, eyes down and tuck in! we were so full we did not have a dessert,

so it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana went to bed as she was a tad tired from a week of early shifts, for myself a film, The Portable Door, although poorly received I quite liked it, I guess my taste may be a tad different to many, anyway after the film finished, I too was off to bed.


No comments: