Wednesday 9 November 2016

I Had To Go Out Again In The Morning,

but first I decided to treat myself to an English breakfast,


 so off to the Punch and Judy,

 it is located between Pattaya 3rd Road and Thepprasit Road on Soi 8, opposite what was once the Eden Hotel,

 and this is what I choose, the middle sized English breakfast at 150 baht,

 next stop Friendship, yesterday I had forgotten to buy Mariana's tinned tuna,

 I called into the mobile coffee stall at the rear of TukCom for a take home ice coffee,

 in the early evening I went out again to the local fruit and produce market,

 I was tempted by some food on a stick, but I already had a sandwich waiting for me in the refrigerator,

 so some fresh fruit to nibble on, a kilo of grapes,

 again I was tempted by this stall selling sushi at 5 baht each, but I declined, 

 I also declined the bugs,

as this was where I was heading, I bought two pineapples at 20 baht each then home I went, I chatted to Diana, all is well with her and her family in the Philippines,

 after our evening meal, that is the kittens and myself I settled down to an old favourite, The Day The Earth Stood Still, a classic black and white sci-fi, 

and rounded off the evening with Gladiator, it is amazing how time, well for me, flies past, it does not seem that long ago this film was made, but it was 16 years ago in 2000 that it was released! and with that I was off to bed.


No comments: