Wednesday 23 November 2016

We Had A Couple,

of errands to do today,


 firstly stop by the flower shop,

 and then call into Friendship, not so much for shopping,

 but to call over the road to this shop,

 Dr. Chanis the dentist, one of my crowns had dropped out yesterday and had to be cemented back in place, 200 baht later and I was on my way.

 in the afternoon I called in to see a friend who had built a snooker/pool room above his pool,

with a water feature in one of the corners, we played three games of snooker on the full sized table, I lost all three games magnificently! after our evening meal we watched after Bargain Hunt an evening of Judge Judy and rounded the evening off with a Time Team special, The Lost Submarine of WWI, very interesting, at least for me! and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: