Saturday 12 November 2016

We Were Running Low On Kitten Litter,

so off to the shop by the railway lines where I bought the last 10 bags,


 the shop is huge, four shop houses knocked into one,

 plus this one I could not get into the picture, the bad news is that the price since my last visit had risen by 105 baht a bag, the good news was that there was another identical brand that was 285 baht a bag and had 50% more in it, but they only had 2 bags, so I left my telephone number so they could call me when it was in stock, 

 I got stuck in traffic on the way back, looking to my right I could see the new market that had been built on the corner of Thepprasit Road and Sukhumvit Road did not appear to be popular as it was being demolished,

 after feeding the kittens,

 it was play time, 

 as soon as I got the harness on Mariana she was out of the open door like a rocket,

 as it happened Jake was in our neighbours front yard at the same time,

 but she did not seem to mind Jake barking,

 and just went on exploring in some of the pots I grow cactus from seeds in,

 as we started to make our way back she decided she wanted to stay outside, 

 next she settled on the grass,

 the moving leaves are a great attraction of all of them,

 as she paws them as they move,

 then Cable, who hardly struggled at all as I put the harness on him,

 he was really enjoying himself, 

 till he saw Jake!

 we made our way back past Hogue and Mariana in their room,

 then he went on strike and staged a sit down as he realised we were going back indoors,

 I think they are getting used to the harness, looking right,

 then left it was Hogue's turn,

 just as we were going past the table Jake gave another bark,

 before going inside I took this picture of the moon,

 then it was off to the weekend night market,

 slight cloud looking towards Jomtien,

 and inland,

 last week I was late,

 this week I was early as many of the stalls were still being erected,

 opposite the bar tonight a clothes and a shoe stall,

 no more work seems to have been done on the steelworks, but some foundations have been built this week as we will see later,

 just what I wanted,

 some seedless grapes, 

 it was early so not many customers in the pet section,

 I bought a couple of packs of dry food, then saw some of the litter that I had bought a couple of bags of this morning, same price and the same bags and 50% bigger than the previous brand I had bought, the good news is that when it is quiet on Monday afternoon at 3.00 I will be here with the truck and 10 bags will be waiting for me, kitten litter problem solved!

 this was new, a rabbit petting station, they had smaller ones for sale, these were the Mums and Dads you could pet,

 the markets cat was totally underwhelmed,

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way past the steelworks,

 then spotted these new foundations, so I guess more construction will begin over the next few weeks,

 I made my way back to the bar, 

 the moon very bright and it was not even dark yet,

 one of the many hand driven push carts,

 and a motorised one, 

 by now it was dark, 

 so I had to take another picture of the moon, 

 for my evening meal I swung by the Punch and Judy, it is located between Pattaya 3rd Road and Thepprasit Soi 8, nearly opposite what was once the Eden Hotel,

and for tonight what better that the Friday special, fish and chips, 

arriving home it was feet up for an evening of Judge Judy, one more from Wolf Hall and with that I was off to bed.


No comments: