Wednesday 28 December 2016

I Made A Slight Mistake,

on yesterdays post,


 I mentioned that Diana had a new haircut and Donna and Dioshane had their haircut the same, I misheard, Dioshane above,

 had the same cut as Diana, and nice Dioshane again above looked with it too, but Donna was thinking about the cut and so far had not yet decided to have the same, must remember to put new batteries in the hearing aid!

 we were off shopping, we parked at the back of TukCom,

 and made our way past the usual coffee stall we use,

 and past one of the side entrances to the store,

 when I noticed this 3 wheeler, with racing slick tyres on the rear,

 and very little weight I could imagine this to be pretty quick off the mark,

 a work in progress, I am guessing just back from the spray shop,

 the side entrance to TukCom,

 as it was market day the pavements are used to park motorbikes which is as far as I can tell legal out here, and why not? in Beckenham in the UK where I have my apartment the local council have shrunk many of the main roads that were two bus widths wide and made the pavements wider, so instead of a 3 or 4 meter wide pavement for pedestrians it is now 7 or so meters wide, what a waste of space, but it certainly slows traffic down when a bus stops and has really helped small businesses to close down for good, as all of the car-parking spaces have been reduced by 90%, Bromley Council, working for small businesses, not,

 looking towards Soi Bukaow,

 I made my way to Friendship whilst Diana shopped in TukCom, we meet up and bought an ice coffee and tea as a takeaway and off home we went,

 arriving home,

 I noticed one of the air-plants had flowered,

and strange the flower looked too,

after our evening meal and a few from Cops and Judge Judy our film for the evening was Sweeney, a gritty London based film on the infamous Flying Squad, the characters taken from the mid to late 1970s television series, as you might expect very gung-ho with bullets flying everywhere, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: