Monday 8 April 2019

I Have Often Heard Of

a telephone call, or a letter in the post scam,


most notably the Nigerian 419, the scammers ask you for your bank details as they need your bank details and money to release funds for which you will be rewarded with a large sum of cash, but here is the thing what do the scammers do with the money they receive? I think I have just found out thanks to this article in the Independent, the country’s Minister of Agriculture has claimed that Nigerians order pizzas in London and then get British Airways to fly them out to Nigeria! it appears that the minister wants to cut down on unnecessary imports, like pizzas flown in from London, so now I think I know where some of that money that the Nigerian 419 scam produced went to, a pizza parlour in the UK and British Airways!


No comments: