Monday 8 April 2019

Trolling Around The Internet,

I found a few GIFs,


that I wanted to have a second look at, like this one above, look carefully, every ball bearing travels in a straight line although they look like they are taking a circular path,

 at first I thought it was a April Fool joke, but apparently it is not,

 I had never realised cows could be so gracefully when jumping,

 all you have to do is count the ducks, here is a tip, speed count, just count the eyes and divide by two,

 some people have bad hair days, this in my book is a good hair day,

 great idea, but would you really want to put a metal key into an electrical wall socket? and that is what makes it such a great idea!

and lastly, if you have ever wondered how your pet snake gets upstairs, now you know.


No comments: