Thursday 25 April 2019

We Decided To Go Shopping,

so off to Bromley we went,


 but first we stopped by the gate house,

 the wisteria looked so nice, I just had to get into the photograph,

 Diana disappeared into one of her favorite shops,

 whilst I took a stroll though the High Street,

 it looked sunny but there was still a chill in the air, so I was surprised to see customers sitting outside, but there it is,

 one of the temporary stalls in the now pedestrianised street,

 I made my way past the theater,

 when this shop caught my attention,  

 because at the entrance to the shop a bubble machine was continuously making bubbles, I was going to take a few photographs of children playing in them, but in this day and age taking photographs of other people's children at play might not be a good idea, sad but there it is,

 I walked back towards the market square,

 and bus stops,

 till I arrived here at the Greyhound and waited for Diana, 

 who was hungry when she arrived, so a huge pizza was the order of the day,

 all gone! I am sure I heard her say, 'can I have another one please?'

 in the evening, our evening meal,

 starters of prawn covered toast with sesame seeds and spring rolls,

 we bought some kebabs at the Polhill Garden Center when we were there,

 and here they are,

 and to round off the meal, a sherry trifle,

delicious! we listened to music for the rest of the evening until nearly the midnight hour, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: