Friday 5 April 2019

Off To The Dentist,

whilst waiting for the 227 bus,


 I took a photograph of this restaurant behind the bus stop,

 the church opposite,

as I got off the bus near the surgery the heavens opened up, dripping wet I made my way into the surgery, where I had a root canal done on one of my crowns that repeatedly fell out, procedure over and I as on my way home looking back at the surgery, the sky was blue, birds were singing, my face was numb, all was well, I have an appointment booked for 8 weeks time and a decision will be made then as to what to do next, to hopefully once and for all fixed the ongoing problem of this one crown,

after out evening meal it was tine for the latest Murdoch Mysteries

followed by the latest The Doctor Blake Mysteries, it appears that Thursday evening is the night for detectives, doctors and murder, we rounded the evening off with one from the Poirot box and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: