Sunday 2 October 2022

First Thing,

I knew the fox was outside,


the crows were making a fearful racket, and there he was,

looking good, with no signs of mange that many foxes seem to have,

he was enjoying the peanuts,

looking at the way the crows kept their distance,

I am guessing foxes eat crows!

this morning 4 crows trying to outwit Reynard,

I made this short video of their efforts,

one thing I hate in life, is paying for the same thing twice, and that is what is happening with anyone like myself that bought and paid for in full a program that resizes photographs, I use the application everyday when I resize photographs for the blog, I had a notification to update the program which I did, but it was not an update, it was an upgrade, the company recognises that 5 years ago I bought the full version and I could buy the upgrade at a reduced price, but for myself none of the new features were wanted, I had thought it was merely a update,

the old version that I had paid for was removed and instead I had the trial version with a limited life of just 99 resizes, the good news is that having emailed obviousidea! they have sent me the key to continue to use the old version, so a big well done and thank you to obviousidea! if you do want to buy the new version it is here, it is so easy to use, well I use it literally every day and have done for years, so it must be easy to use!

after Diana arrived home from work, it was time for a read and a sherry,

then our evening meal, 'Cheers!',

chicken kebabs for Diana,

roast duck for myself,

eyes down and tuck in!

for dessert a mince pie with cream and ice cream,

for our film this evening O Brother, Where Art Thou, what a marvellous film with so many ups and downs for the trio, the film made even better by having Tim Blake Nelson as one of the lead characters, he appeared in another film we both like so much, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, we rounded the evening off with a couple from the Detectorists, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: