Wednesday 12 October 2022

Even Before I Sat Down,

I knew the fox was in the garden,


two or more of the crows were objection to Reynard's presence,

I made a short video of them trying to grab some peanuts, 

after my usual start to the day, I was off out,

it was a nice clear day,

I took the bus to This 'N', That, which was closed,

but this was where I was going, to Kingfisheries, where I dropped off some printing for Graham, before I arrived Graham found a photograph of me taken way back in I am guessing in the early 1990s, 

which was when we showed underwater videos that I took whilst in the Philippines, the photograph was from an article that SONY published in a magazine about the underwater housing and video camera that I used at the time, crikey me with hair! by the time I arrived home Diana was already there, so a afternoon of a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, after which we watched a Batman movie,

  The Dark Knight Rises, which was great fun, we followed that with our usual fair, a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: