Tuesday 18 October 2022

I popped Downstairs with Diana,

as she went to work, 


whilst I went to the back of the building to drop our rubbish into the bin store, in the day I moved a bookcase and a few other things in the man attic, in a few days time the builder that will be making a number of repairs/renovations to the roof and chimney stacks needed access to the roof to complete his quotation for the works, and it is easier to go through one of our attic windows than climb ladders, after a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal it was time for Endeavour, which never fails to impress,

 which I followed with Scary Movie 3, although not everyone's cup of tea, I find the send up of other movies so funny, even if I have not watched some of them! just as this finished Diana arrived home from work,

in time for the Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard, what a surprise of a movie, we really did not know what to expect but it was so funny, especial the mishaps that befell Michael Bryce played by Ryan Reynolds, I am surprised that it has not been mention as a comedy more often, after that a New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: