Wednesday 26 October 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as I will be leaving early to visit Duncan,


after Diana left for work, I did all of the usual househusband things, hoovering, cleaning the aquarium, all of the usual stuff, in doing so I noticed a few things,

firstly the large stinky cactus, (Stapelia) flower had dropped off,

but the second one had opened up, the petals are covered with the finest velvet like hairs,

looking down to the garden, I was sure I could see some mushrooms,

I zoomed in,

I was now sure they were mushrooms,

and looking across the garden,

there was a long patch,

of white amongst the grass, so downstairs I went

turning the corner on the gravelled footpath I came across these,

about 2 foot across a patch of mushrooms growing through the gravel,

onto the grass,

I looked at the ones furthest from our window,

and took a photograph of one of them,

then to the ones just below our window,

not so many but a lot larger,

so a photograph of one of those,

there appeared to be a few more species growing in the garden,

like this one,

with just a few growing,

until I went down to grass level,

I had no idea,

that there were so many growing, back upstirs in the afternoon I watched the 2017 film,

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, great fun, shortly after which Diana arrived home from work, so it was feet up after our evening meal for a Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: