Saturday 15 October 2022

Success At Last!

although I had deleted and then reinstalled the video editing program, 

it still did not work, but I found out that I needed a deep clean program remover, so a deep clean it was then, I reinstalled the editing program and hey presto, it all worked as it did before, I am not sure if I can put the video on the shops web page, but I thought it might be interesting, 

way back I made a number of DVDs of fish farms and markets selling tropical fish, and this is a short clip from one of them, all filmed and narrated by me! the fish are known as discus, (Symphysodon), they are a genus of cichlids native to the Amazon river basin in South America, but have been bred by many breeders in Asia, so through breeding the fish have become far more colourful than the originals from South America, the reason I have posted this clip is because of the way that the parents feed their young, both parents develop a mucus when breeding that the fry actually eat!

whilst all of this was going on, the crows made their presence know, cawing at the fox, one took a liking to the medium that one of our orchids is potted in, I shall have to move the pot along the window sill a tad,

it started out with three crows,

some of them getting quite bold,

then a fourth joined in,

poor Reynard did not know where to look!

more please!

he certainly has a bushy tail,

in the evening time for a read and sherry,

for tonight a smoked salmon sandwich,

then I was out past some of the houses in the park, Steve and myself were going to meet in the club tonight, but we had found out that it would be packed as there were two meetings this evening, so off to Penge,

last week I missed the bus by a few moments, so I left 5 minutes earlier, and still missed it as it drove off down the hill,

so I had plenty of time to take a photograph of the Italian restaurant next to the bus stop,

'Cheers!', from Steve, we were in the Moon & Stars again,

we chatted the night away, after saying our farewells it was over the road to the 227 bus stop,

and walk through the green and home, we watched a New Tricks which had just started before we were off to bed.


No comments: